Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I do not know where my model # ***** *****: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I do not know where my model # *****
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have forgotten how to use my DVD/VCR mine isn't real new all the question's asked I need a model #
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No, I don't think so, unless he ask me something I don't know
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Model number would be written on label pasted at back cover of TV, please get that info and post it here to assist you further.Thanks.