Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How to connect netflix to my panasonic tv

Customer Question

how to connect netflix to my panasonic tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. This model is not a "Smart TV"- so it has no Apps or internet streaming capabilities. Additional equipment is needed to get Netflix on the TV (a Netflix button would be apparent on the remote if it had Netflix capabilities).
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
So to do this, a device such as a Roku, Amazon Firestick, or Blu Ray player which DOES support the Netflix App would need to be connected to the TV via an HDMI port.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
The most cost effective device you can purchase for this, would be an Amazon Firestick. It connects to your Wi Fi and has the Netflix app built in. Once you connect the Firestick to the TV, you use the Panasonic remote's Input button and select "HDMI", then use the Firestick remote and follow the instructions on your screen to set it up. Note: A Netflix account is needed which would need to be setup at http://www.netflix.com
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.