Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

How do I return to my TV channels ...I'm in roku mode and CANNOT

Customer Question

how do I return to my TV channels ...I'm in roku mode and CANNOT get out
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.
HelloWelcome If you are in roku mode then you may be using an input so please pick up the TV remote control and press INPUT or SOURCE or HDMI or EXT or AV anything that switches the INPUT ,you may need to continually press the button until you find hatever INPUT your TV services are on Let me know if you need more help Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS Many Thanks Anthony