Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I had a warning on my tv to replace the lamp,.I contacted

Customer Question

I had a warning on my tv to replace the lamp,.I contacted Sony and purchased a new lamp .The warning sign is still there . Is there another problem?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.
HelloWelcome I will need the model number please found on the back of the set? Anthony
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Model# *****
OK there is a lamp reset in the settings menu please just wait 5 mins and I will get you the info to look through
On page 78 of the manual here <<click it explains in number 10 how to reset the lamp timer Let me know if you need more help Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS Many Thanks Anthony
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Where do I find # *****
On page 78 of the manual above?click the blue writing above that will download the manual Anthony
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it did not work
OK what exactly does the warning sign say please?
Did you find number 10 on page 78 ?if so did you succesfully reset the lamp timer?the only reason you get the warning is because the lamp timer has not been reset, do that then reboot the set by unplugging from the wall power wait 5 mins then try again