Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My 10 year od Panasonic LCD PT-50LC14-K/PT has developed a

Customer Question

My 10 year od Panasonic LCD PT-50LC14-K/PT has developed a yellow tinge. Anything that I can do?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The colors are not realistic - everything has a yellow tinge.
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Not really
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
- Press menu button to get menu screen, does the yellow tinge appear on TV menu graphics?
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
- Is the yellow tinge increasing gradually?