Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a new Samsung and cant find the remote--trying to do

Customer Question

I have a new Samsung and cant find the remote--trying to do initial setup and then sync with cable.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Not sure what else to tell--I cant do the initial set up on the tv because the power button doesn't have an "enter" icon.
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order to help you I need the following info: 1) The Model Number off of the back of the Samsung (they make over 100 different sets). 2) Specifically HOW is the cable box connected to the TV (for example: HDMI cable, component video cables, etc.)?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Please postback with the details requested once you're able to see my reply.