Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I was watching my TV and it shut down completely. I have ordered

Customer Question

I was watching my TV and it shut down completely. I have ordered a new power cord, which I just received and tried, but the problem is still there. Can you help.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a 46 inch Westinghouse flat screen TV. Its about 5 years old. While I was watching a movie, the TV just completely shut down. There was no clue of any problems, it just went off and will not turn back on.
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I did purchase a new power cord and I have replaced the batteries in the remote. Even trying to turn it on manually doesn't work. Not sure what else to say.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- Does power light on TV turn On or blink when press power button?Thanks.
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome If you could just provide the model number please found on the back of the set thanks? Anthony