Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My Mitsubishi mod # ***** will not come on. The green timer

Customer Question

my Mitsubishi mod # ***** will not come on. The green timer light is blinking rapidly. I've tried to reset it and even unplugged it but the button continues to blink and that is all.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: see above. My tv will not come on.
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 8 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. One quick thing you can try is unplugging the power cord for 10 minutes, but this symptom indicates there are bad capacitors on the DM board that need to be replaced. If you have soldering experience and want to attempt the repair please REPLY back so I can help you with that. Otherwise you will need a repair shop which can cost $300 for diagnosis, parts, labor. You can find a local trusted repair shop by entering your zip code at www.tvrepairpros.com Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.Regardless of what you decide to do next, please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other customers. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here and selecting the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue (nor does it issue you a refund).Thank you,Mike