Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I lost the color on my Vizio TV It ver¥ Green

Customer Question

I lost the color on my Vizio TV
It ver¥ Green
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop fees.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...Who is your tv channel provider?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Comcast
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
What steps have you tried so far to get the color back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is the $26 added to the $28?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not available for phone call services. Let's stick to Chat:What steps have you tried so far to get the color back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Went tome highlighted Picture tried color .....no help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried tint, and all pertaining to color.... no help
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Please try this:- leave the tv On.- go to the back of the tv and re-seat the connection cables that go to the Comcast box.- go to the back of the Comcast box and reseat the connection cables that go to the tv.- check the tv for normal picture. Reply back with your results.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need more help.Before you go please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other customers. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here and selecting the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue (nor does it issue you a refund).Thank you,Mike
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?