Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a 73 in Mitsubishi TV and I've replaced the lamp in

Customer Question

I have a 73 in Mitsubishi TV and I've replaced the lamp in it. The light now turns on but I still have a black screen and no sound. What else do I need to do
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: There's no picture or sound. I put a new lamp in it and the light went from being red to now it is a solid green. No blinking Could it be something that I'm over looking
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please? Anthony