Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 24" element TV. It is stuck on run channel auto scan.

Customer Question

I have a 24" element TV. It is stuck on run channel auto scan. Can u help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a regular antena no cable or satellite.
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No don't think so. This is a 3/month old TV. Thank u
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?Has it always been on antenna and if so ,was it receiving channels prior to this ?I would also require the tv`s model number on the back cover please ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes just air
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
O.k and now it is not receiving anything and want to run a channel scan ?What happens when you do that ?
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
phone wont do any good right now , I don`t even have the TV's model number and if you received a phone offer it was automated from the web site ,not from me and we won`t need it for now anyway unless you`d rather do this on the phone , let me know.