Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Trying to get Neflix but asking code

Customer Question

trying to get Neflix but asking for activation code for my RCA Streaming Media Player
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the device is connected to tv but i have to activate it to work but I don't see the code
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Unplug your player for about one minute then try again. Let me know how you come out.