Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Anyone will help me?

Customer Question

Anyone will help me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackWhat seems to be the problem ?What equipment ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have a 50 inch RCA tv, when new my wife had the time on military time in which I want now in standard time. I've tried everything to reset the tv but does not allow me in areas where it is gray or does not allow to the next step. I've had 3 other Technicians prior to you then have me to you. What next step can I take?
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
O.k then i could not see your previous post but now i can see it and i thought the problem was resolved as you did accept that previous post even when the expert opted out ??Let me look what was done so far
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, and no this has not been resolved
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
O.k then we`ll try something here .I looked at your previous post and noted you said this " when I go thru main menu and go to clock, does not allow me take steps to change from military time to standard time "If that is the case then this is where the problem would be and it is possible that it will let you use those options only when in tv mode, not while in external video or hdmi mode so try to press the INPUT button repeatedly until it gets to TV input (usually with a channel number on the screen) even if nothing is connected there and go back in the menu and see if those options are now selectable ?Let me know how that goes
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I've tried tv input and did go to setup and go to initial Wizard and does channels for cable search, nothing on change in time
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Not the first time setup , i mean set it to tv mode then open the menu and go to the clock settings , now can you access those that were not available as you said prior to this ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This allows me to change the time in military time only, does not allow me to choose between 12 hours or 24 hours
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not to change
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
o.k then that was my two bits and i will repost your question
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok I'll try another technician
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Wow how many technical support and managers do I have to go thru to get an answer to convert time change of 12/24 for an RCA to get an answer. So far I get a run around and get passed by other technical support and can not figure out why I can not get an answer by experts that know there job. Explain ??
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can anyone out here can answer to any questions that I have asked from 3 other technicians?