Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Tries, but can't turn on

Customer Question

Tries, but can't turn on
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 8 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop fees.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. How long have you had the Tv?2. Is there an LED on the front that comes on or blinks?3. Does the screen light up or flash anything?4. Does any sound come from the tv speakers?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **