Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My LG tv shows error massage"this function is not avaible now"

Customer Question

my LG tv shows error massage"this function is not avaible now"
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I always get that massage
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no only that
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, What is the model number off of the back of your LG? What remote are you using? What currently is the Input set to and what functions are you trying to access (Volume, Input, Channel, etc.)?