Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Song - how do I add my iPad (connecting it wirelessly)

Customer Question

***** ***** Song - how do I add my iPad (connecting it wirelessly) to my wifi Vizio television?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think I can connect my iPad using "airdrop" but I'm not quite sure how to do
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Hello, Whether or not you can connect an Ipad (or anything else for that matter), wireless to your Vizio, depends on the specs of the Vizio, which depends on the Model Number. So that said, can you please tell me the model number off of the back of your Vizio so I can look it up?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Vizio television model E370VA
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please cancel my reuest