Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

On my lg smart tv, watching a movie yet seeing ads etc is very

Customer Question

On my lg smart tv, watching a movie yet seeing ads etc is very has it too how can I get a nice clean screen with JUST my show?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help but I need to ask for more info. Please keep in mind it may be a few minutes between my replies. 1) What is the model number off of the back of the TV? 2) What ads specifically are you seeing (for example: HDMI, 1080P, etc. etc.)?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can't get to the back...but it's a new modelWhile watching one show the top corner is advertising another. When watching news there are banners everywhere. The channel I am on comes on and off the entire time
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Sorry but there's not enough info here for me to start trying to solve this. You haven't told me what the banners say. Can you tell me what you're seeing since I'm not there to see what you are?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry. This is a bad time for me to spend on this. How can I make sure I am not charged on PayPal ... It went through as 23.00
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***