Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Good after noon I have a 60inch 5500 series ,and a HT-F5500W

Customer Question

good after noon I have a 60inch 5500 series ,and a HT-F5500W surround sound. my tv sometime turns on with know picture I hear sound with know picture and I don't know how to fix the problem.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you start by getting me the full model number off of the back of the TV please? Also:1) How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?2) What is connected to the TV for sources (cable box, DVD player, etc.), and does this issue occur regardless of which source you're viewing from?3) If you press MENU using the original TV remote, or the MENU button on the TV itself- does the MENU display normally?
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Please send me a Hello so I know you're able to reply back.