Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Samsung HL67A750 cycles on and off. After many attempts,

Customer Question

My Samsung HL67A750 cycles on and off. After many attempts, I usually only have the blue and green led working. If I leave it on for a long time, then power off and immediately back on, I can get all 3 leds to work, until it cycles off again, then on, then off ect. until currently I have only the red led working.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was able to get green and blue working after powering off and imediately back on last night with the red flickering in and out. Finally all 3 worked, and worked for a long time. Today, I can only get 2 out of 3 working, currently only red
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem but first a few questions Does the screen light up at any point during those sequences ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can I ask another question first?
TV Tech1 wrote
OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied).
It seems my deposit is $28 instead of $18??
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.Use this link or phone number for those questions ;http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****