Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Have a panasonic Viera TH-42PZ80U that has a vertical blue

Customer Question

have a panasonic Viera TH-42PZ80U that has a vertical blue tint line on the screen
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: was intermittent, now steady ... maybe one of the boards it bad ...
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: a panasonic repair shop said the connections are good but a board is bad ...
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: but they wanted too much to fix it ...
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome How thick\thin is this line please in cm or inches? Does the line go all the way down?or only half way? If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the line appear OVER the menu or BEHIND it please? Anthony