Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My LG tv turns off less than a minute after I turn it on. Red

Customer Question

My LG tv turns off less than a minute after I turn it on. Red light is on. Repeatedly. I unplugged everything for 5mins and no help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I turn on the TV and it plays for a minute than turns off and light turns red
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I unplugged everything for 5mins to reboot computer but didn't help
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the LG TV.