Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Eileene, netflix on directv How can I get it? JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

Eileene, netflix on directv How can I get it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want to watch a movie that is advertised on directv that is going to be on netflix
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you have a netflix subscription?What model directv box (receiver) do you have?
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Do you need help with this?