Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Mitsubishi Ltd projector model HC4900 when u turn

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi Ltd projector model HC4900 when u turn it on with the power button two green light come on and stay on but no picture on the screen.when u try to turn it off by the power button both lights stay green and u have to unplug the power connection to turn it off. I read the manual but it doesn't show two green lights on at the same time, only red , orange , or green blinking for trouble codes. Can u help figure this out. Worked about 2 weeks ago grand kids what a movie work great then. Also have checked there is no dust build up
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.
HelloWelcome Have you considered the lamp being bad?let me know Anthony
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Possibly ordered one off Amazon I got the own replacement says it's bulb and fan included. I don't know why it shows two green light manual doesn't show two green light on at the same time for a trouble code
So you have replaced the lamp ?I am not clear what you mean
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
And why it won't power off with the remote. Have to physical unplug it from the back of the projector.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
And that is a oem replacement I ordered. Auto correct I hate it
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No haven't replaced It yet ordered one last night. But not sure if that's what the problem is. Wanted to know why the two green light stayed on again it doesn't show two green lights being on as a code