Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

The blues on my tv are like turquoise green a nd I can't get

Customer Question

the blues on my tv are like turquoise green a nd I can't get purple anymore. why?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Flesh tones are fine, but blues are either black now or aqua-colored.
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop fees.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv2. How long have you had the Tv?3. Who is your tv channel provider? ___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **