Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My tv does not have a vga cable JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

My tv does not have a vga cable
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to connect my laptop to my tv but I'm unsure what to do
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I bought a chance cable and on one end it has the hdmi cable when I plug it into my tv the hdmi input does not come up on my tv
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: Vga*
Category: TV
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the tv?Your tv would not have a vga CABLE, but may have a vga port or other compatible input.What is the model of your laptop?
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need help with this?