Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a jvc LT-40N530AA and stopped working after only

Customer Question

Hi I have a jvc LT-40N530AA and stopped working after only having it 11 months.red and green power lights work but no sound no picture.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Check to make sure it is not simply that the signal source has been removed, disconnected, or tuned out.Also try pressing the MENU button on either the remote, or on the TV itself, once. If no MENU comes up on the screen, nothing, then you have a 'broken' TV. And you're in luck: if it is only 11 months from purchase date, then you are entitled to free repair by JVC under warranty terms. Get your proof of purchase date ready (e.g. sales slips, or credit card records of the purchase) to cite, then contact JVC and put in your claim on a failure within warranty of your TV, before it's too late and it's past the one-year line. JVC Kenwood Australia Pty. Ltd.Customer Service DivisionToll free number : 1300 366 635Phone : 02 8879 2211Fax : 02 8879***@******.*** is the contact information you will need. Toll-free phone would probably be best. (Page from which info was taken:http://www.jvc.net/au/support/ )