Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

When I swithch on my regza 37'' the screen is working but the

Customer Question

When I swithch on my regza 37'' the screen is working but the picture quickly goes and the green light to the bottom right of the screen goes to flashing amber
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I cant realy add much, the machine is 3 years old and has seen little use
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Dustin. Can you please give me the complete model number of the tv?Does the sound continue after the screen goes out?Can you still see the toshiba menu?
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need assistance with this?