Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Our tv Type BP 3280 Serial no. AK053MLP900 179B HAS SUDDENLY

Customer Question

Our tv Type BP 3280 Serial no. AK053MLP900 179B HAS SUDDENLY DEVOLOPED EXCESSIVE COLOUR AFTER NOT BEING USED AFTER 11/12 DAYS. CAN YOU ADVISE THE PROBABLE CAUSE?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- How old is the TV and how long it have had this problem?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?3- Can you provide picture of TV screen so I can view the issue which will help to diagnose the problem bit quickly?Thanks.