Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I changed the bulb on my KDS-55A3000 but still get a message

Customer Question

I changed the bulb on my KDS-55A3000 but still get a message saying the bulb is nearing the end of its life
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

You need to reset the lamp timer in the settings menu?have you had a look for that?

Anthony

Its page 43 of the manual here <<click in the "general settings" menu just follow the prompts to reset the lamp timer

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS

Many Thanks

Anthony

I have supplied the answer for you above if you need any more help please let me know, its now over 4 days since I did that so I would appreciate you rating the answer with the rating bar at the top of the page thank you 3 to 5 stars thanks again

Anthony