Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I need to reset the. V chip code on mitichbitchy tv, I am

Customer Question

I need to reset the. V chip code on mitichbitchy tv
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to reset the. V chip code on my tv
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Also can't figure out how to get the closed caption to work in Spanish on all channeldd
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

How old approx. is this tv ?

Do you have the model number ?

Still have the original remote for the tv ?

Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.

By the way , i can help you with the v-chip but for the captions if you have a cable box or satellite receiver then that will be with the cable company