Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I have a Panasonic TCP50G25 bought in 2011. Does it have a

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic TCP50G25 bought in 2011. Does it have a HDMI to ARC capability
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

HDMI-1 input does have ARC feature in this TV and Viera Link option should be enable in TV to get ARC feature enabled.

Please click following link to download TV user manual for more details..

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.

Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.

Hi, do you need any further assistance with this question?

Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.