Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

From the just page:" replied 3 years ago.I have

Customer Question

from the just page: "Customer: replied 3 years ago.I have had the TV for two years. It happened the night before last. My granddaughter had been watching it and when she was done she turned it off. After that, it wouldn't turn on again. There was no storm or power outtage.AricExpert: Aric replied 3 years ago.Please disconnect the set from AC power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds. After another minute, plug the set back in and press power once. Do you still have the same problem?"
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I do have the same problem & it doesn't work.. On won't stay on.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?thank you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Refund my money. I can't get to the back of the tv
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Waiting for verification of the refund.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
waiting for verification of refund.

The model will also be on the owners manual do you have that?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No manual available. Can't phone because I can't hear. Please just refund my money. (It said it would cost $5.00 Not so.)