Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I am interested in purchasing a 65" Vizio. I am confused

Customer Question

I am interested in purchasing a 65" Vizio. I am confused about what the different models have to offer. Is there a site that compares the Vizio models? E,M,P and ????
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
- Can you please tell me your requirement in TV as what features and facilities you would like in Vizio TV?

This info will help me to assist you accordingly.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am confused about what the different models have to offer. Is there a site that compares the Vizio models? E,M,P and ????
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Yes, following two websites will help you to compare different Vizio models..

http://www.vizio.com/tv-comparison

http://tvs.specout.com/d/m/Vizio

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know of those sites. they have insufficient explanations of what the different models offer. nothing more detailed? I must leave for work now - will pick up later on.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, that's why I asked what you are looking for in desired TV to assist you properly.