Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My name is ***** ***** and o want to add hulu to my tv but

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and o want to add hulu to my tv but the app is not there
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i hit the smart button on the remote and vudu, netflix, cenemanow, aquos net and aquos advantage are the only apps. when I googled my tv it said hulu should be there and it is not. i cant see where i can even get to the internet to add it. i have a sharp aquos tv
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. What is the model number off of the back of your TV?