Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I ordered a stand Toshiba tv model #40L2200U, S/N

Customer Question

I ordered a stand for my Toshiba tv model #40L2200U, S/N C33424C15673B1 from Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. When it arrived I was not able to use the stand for a few months. The paper with the shipment said the part number was 75031994. It was shipped from Toshiba, 2250 Outer Loop, Louisville, KY 40219. When I finally was able to install the stand it did not fit. What can I do. Can I return the non-fitting stand. How can I order the correct stand? It was shipped to me at***** Wenatchee, WA. I have since moved to***** Wenatchee, WA. My email is***@******.***. (###) ###-#### Thank you for your help.
Category: TV
Expert:  Sam Dennis Bradley replied 7 months ago.

I doubt if they would take the stand back, however you can sell it on Ebay and get your money back. Also I would try to get the correct stand on Ebay or Amazon. Or after you have gotten your money back on Ebay just try again with Toshiba. I just did a search on Ebay and one is listed CLICK HERE Check with seller for correct match.

Here is another on Ebay: CLICK HERE