Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My Samsung ( LN40A540P2F ) will not turn on at first try, it

Customer Question

My Samsung ( LN40A540P2F ) will not turn on at first try, it takes about 4-5 trys to work?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

This is definitely failing capacitors or devalued resistors problem on power supply board and replacement of capacitors or entire power supply board will help to resolve the issue. Please get the part number off of label pasted on power supply board to search/ google it to get price info to order it.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.