Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I purchased my Vizio E Series 48" Model E 480i - B2 on July

Customer Question

I purchased my Vizio E Series 48" Model E 480i - B2 on July 15, 2015. It has been functioning perfectly until this morning. Now, it appears the remote is no longer functioning. I was able to turn it on, but am unable to change channels or adjust volume or turn it off. I changed the batteries, no improvement. I pushed the input button then the other functions. No improvement. I found the manual button on the lower left back panel on the bottom of the TV. I went through the various inputs then back to where I was before. No improvement.
Will getting a new remote solve the problem. And if so where can I get a new one.
David ****
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?

Are you using the tv`s original remote or the cable company remote for example ?