Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a sony kdf-70xbr950 and the screen has become darker

Customer Question

Hello I have a sony kdf-70xbr950 and the screen has become darker over time. I am guessing that is a lamp problem, but there is another issue. When the tv is on, the power will cycle off, then on every few minutes. Please let me know if those problems are related and if they are repairable. Thank you,
Scott
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Yes they are related if the set does a flip goes off then comes back on again and yes it is the lamp for both issues, you need to fit an OEM lamp and you can get one of those from www.dlplampsource.com ,if you do not know where the lamp is or how to replace please let me know thank you

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you still need help with this please?

Anthony

Do you still need help with this please?please let me know or if you are happy with the info I have supplied could you please rate the answer 3 to 5 stars so I receive funds from the site thanks again

Anthony