Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I started with 7 blinks. Unplugged power and ribbon from SC,

Customer Question

I started with 7 blinks. Unplugged power and ribbon from SC, then got 8. Now what?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

One source of information says that a board over on the right side of the TV might be bad, but that's a loose approximation.

The thing to do with one of these cases is, to not just buy boards, fit them in, and hope they work. You can go through a lot of boards that way, and burn through some money also.

I suggest that what you need for this case, is a good service manual originally put together by Panasonic, for your TV or its model line. The price may be Free, or about 10-20 $. But they are worth it, for various resources of information vital to repairing it efficiently.

If you would be interested in this, let me know, and I will do a search for a source of such a service manual.