Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

Why does our sharp 50 inch led 1080 60 hz keep freezing on

Customer Question

Why does our sharp 50 inch led 1080 60 hz keep freezing on all of the channels the set was purchased Christmas of 2015
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My cable box is not working because I accidentally unplugged it and after I plugged it back in I'm getting a display that is counting off and not the clock display. The cable office is closed now so I'll have to call back even though I went ahead and unplugged the tv for 10 min and after powering up the tv the cable box went into some sort of count off. So, we can't check the picture until we get the cable back. Pls reply if you get this message. Thank you.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

I received this message Bill.

What I will do is marked this question to remain open, so when you get the cable box working again, any problems with the TV, let me know here.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you