Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

I have a JVC TV with built in DVD player. The set turns on

Customer Question

Hi Pearl.
JA: What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a JVC TV with built in DVD player. The set turns on and the JVC logo appears but then the light on the front flashes between green and red and nothing else works. I am unable to eject the DVD that is in the machine. The set is about 15 months old.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I am aware of.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please