Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

All 3 flatscreens in the house went out off at the same

Customer Question

All 3 flatscreens in the house went out off at the same time, though the satellite boxes remained on. Minutes later, the 2 smaller bedroom flats kicked back on, but the 50" still won't come on and it's been 24 hours???? HELP!
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the faulty set please?

How old is the set please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No lights at all. 2010model.....MB00990556

Hello

In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself, its been hit by the surge

Please let me know if you can do work or need more info

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS

Many Thanks

Anthony

Regards

Anthony

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you direct me to a mobile service tech in my area.....27539 Apex, N.C.

If you use\click this link

www.tvrepairpros.com or www.tvrepairman.com you will find an approved tech in your area, I am sorry this is not something easier

Anthony

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you.

Your Welcome

Please remember the rating , there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page fill in 3 to 5 stars and press submit thank you, ***** ***** the only way I receive credit from the site , if you need more help let me know, note the question remains open

Anthony