Steve G., Technician
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut.
329447

Cant get my model:P502ui-B1E tv to play 4k movies from the

Customer Question

Cant get my model:P502ui-B1E tv to play 4k movies from the Samsung UBD-K8500 blu ray player. I got it hooked up in the hdmi slot 5 and when it goes to play the movie it comes up on the tv screen no signal.
Category: TV
Expert:  Steve G. replied 9 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Let's make sure the player and the TV have the latest firmware. I'm assuming that you have them both connected to the internet. From the player's home screen, go to Settings, then Support, then Software Update and follow the prompts.

The TV updates itself so you should be good there.

Do the player update and let me know the results.

Steve