Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a tv of this model but reason it won't let me access

Customer Question

Hi I have a tv of this model but for some reason it won't let me access digital and says that it is an error
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It provides me only with a blue screen and seems to be stuck on analogue -- when I press TVDB T it responds that this is an error
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

What is the make and model of the TV?