Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I have 32 inch funai tv that was given to me and i can turn

Customer Question

i have 32 inch funai tv that was given to me and i can turn the tv on but nothing else the remote does not work nor does the buttons on the tv itself
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i can turn on the tv and that is it
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: thats all i know
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello, What is the model number off of the back of the TV please?

Are you looking to repair this yourself?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Lf320Fx4F and yes i do
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for the reply. The part you need to replace it $34 and at the link below. This is your Mainboard. It processes all of the remote and button commands on the set. It's "plug and play"- meaning no soldering or special tools are needed to replace it.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

All of the MENU's and commands are generated by this board- so you see it's not a setting you can change to fix this- as you can't use any of the buttons on the set or remote. Your main processor board needs to be replaced. It is the "brains" of the TV.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?