Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I'm ***** *****. i have a really old mitsu tv 1994 cs 31203

Customer Question

I'm ***** *****. i have a really old mitsu tv 1994 cs 31203 (32"). just got a parental lock screen when turning on. i never set that up. also i dont have the orig remote, using a comcast simple hd converter remote. any way to reset?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: uh, what more can i tell you?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Hello , I`m Jack

Perhaps I can help you with this but first I have to say that there is no way to bypass or disable this parental lock without the TV's original remote .

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Here is your original remote ; http://www.remoteyard.com/mitsubishi-remote-290p035010-cs27405-cs31203.html

Let me know when you see this and I will tell you how its done with the remote

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok sounds like no help. I have the manual so knew how to w the orig remote. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Sorry but there are no miracle to be performed without the remote and if you already know how to unlock the tv then you should know the remote is needed and that is it.

Goodbye