Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Is there a charge service? Thank u, can u ballpark what the

Customer Question

Is there a charge for this service?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the TV Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Thank u, can u ballpark what the cost will be?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Hmm, it's an old jvc bbe d-ila not sure I want to spend more money, I already fixed the bulb.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Picture misaligned, words are barely readable, picture not sharp, this condition is intermittent, it doesn't do it all the time.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Replaced bulb about 6-8 months ago
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not home right now and won't be until tonight, I expected a response sooner. All I can tell u is it's a jvc, bbe d-dila. It uses a small screen then projects from there somehow. Image is misaligned when using Roku and other items as well, seems to be TV itself. I will have to get back to you later when I am home, but won't be til tonight.
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for the info, please take your time and reply back with TV model number so I can get related manual for troubleshooting purpose.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OK sorry I am not prepared with all info.
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

No problem, we will continue it at later time when you have the info to proceed.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello again Shahid, sorry it took so long to respond. I may be slow today as well, I will be at church part of the time. my TV model number is ***** HD 522575. The images are misaligned and blurry using all components, DVD, Roku, hdmi , etc. But it is only half the time. Sometimes the picture is great.
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Hi again, thanks for the info.

- When did you replace lamp last time in TV?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am sorry I thought I responded but I do not see my response, I must not have sent it. I replaced the bulb about a year ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was waiting for your response while you were waiting for mine.
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for the info.

It seems lamp/ bulb is weak and causing blurry and darker image in TV because this part can create such symptoms in this projection TV, I would replace it as first thing to resolve the problem. Required lamp is available at following source..

http://dlplampsource.com/tv/jvc-tv-lamps/hd52z575.html

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

Shahid.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OK, I have a spare bulb, I will install and see what happens. Thank u.
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Sure, replace the bulb and check, reply back with the result.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sure thing
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Thanks.