Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Having trouble wit u-verse. Just moved and worked guy. When

Customer Question

I'm Kay. Having trouble wit u-verse. Just moved and worked for cable guy. When u turn it says check signal cable
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Do I need to change 2 to Hm1 And How
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, When you have this message on the screen- it's not a problem with Uverse- it's a problem with your HDMI cable or your TV's Input. Please postback with the following:

1) What is the model number off of the back of the TV?

2) How is the Uverse box connected- is it using an HDMI cable?

3) If YES to #2, which HDMI port on the TV is it plugged into (they are labeled- HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.)?