Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Sony Bravia LCD flatscreen that has a double image

Customer Question

I have a Sony Bravia LCD flatscreen that has a double image covering most of the screen. It used to go away after a period of time when it warmed up but of late or doesn't go away. Can this be repaired? In house?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. In order to determine what's causing this I need to ask for some more info.

1) Can you get me the model number off of the back of the TV?

2) How long have you owned the TV for?

3) When the double image appears, if you grab the original Sony remote and press the HOME/MENU button, does the TV's native MENU also appear as a double image?

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Do you need assistance with this?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not acceptable. Please reverse the first credit card charge. I not able to do this on line.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't want to proceed on line.