littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.

Two nights ago I started a restore due to numerous pop ups I

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Carol.
Two nights ago I started a restore due to numerous pop ups I was receiving on the internet. Restore started and when I went to bed it was at 60% complete. The next morning it was still sitting at 60%. Unfortunately I turned to computer off. Now since yesterday when I turn on the computer the Acer logo appears, flashes, goes blank then the Acer logo appears, goes blank and then the restore screen flashes, still at 60%, disappears.
How can I cancel the restore or just throw the computer thru the window.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.

Hi Trish, I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?
I would also require the tv`s model number on the back cover please ?

Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.

Sorry , did not mean to post here , will repost your question

Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Sorry for the delay, this isn't an easy fix... If your restore is hung up, that means there is a problem with the backup files, and it will not load. We'll have to install a version of Windows from a disc. Click here. This is an ISO file for Windows 7. When you open the file, it will prompt you to insert a blank DVD into your computer. It will burn the DVD, and you can put it in your laptop, boot it up, and it will run the disc to install a fresh version of Windows.

If your computer doesn't have a DVD drive, let me know, and I'll find you the USB version. It works the exact same way, but it's on a flash drive instead of DVD.